Sunday, September 11, 2011

4 more weeks

Only four weeks until Cassidy joins our family. I can't believe that all of these months have gone by so quickly. It seems like we just found out about the pregnancy and now we only have a few weeks to go. Everything is pretty much in order except for needing a few more items like a bath tub and monitor. I start my maternity leave today and will not be back to work until sometime in February of 2012. I have two other children, Kaden who will be six in a few weeks and Mei 4. They are both excited to have a new sibling and I am looking forward to watching them adjust. Cassidy Grace Johnson will be entering the world some time between now and October 6th hopefully sooner rather than later. I am really looking forward to meeting my babby girl and holding her. I can't wait to see what she looks like. Especially her hair color. We are at week 36 and counting down.

No comments:

Post a Comment